Monday, June 7, 2010

back to business

>(The model
apartment
located in the
lower east side of NY.
where i stayed during my stay)







more pictures of the apartment..





I have several ideas for mood boards i will be working on the next couple of days...
alot of these styles being inspired by the many looks of music festivals (you'll see what i mean)

CANT WAIT to show ya'll

In model news, i am currently getting myself on track for this new diet.


a low carb, no protein type of diet......
no bread
no processed grains/ or any processed food
all fruits and veggies
in addition i will be taking multi-vitamins, flax-seed oil, and fish oil dailyff

i need to eliminate some of the muscle in my hips/thighs/butt. Since my body forms muscle so easy, i will be taking a two-prong approach, by not exercising, and really focusing on this diet.
here we gooo

although my diet hardly consist of anything, i wont be working out for the next month, meaning my body won't need as much 'fuel' as normal. which will be a very big change of pace. Im doing this because muscle has such good memory, Im trying to mix things up and try to get rid of some of this muscle. Working out also uses so much of your daily energy, when you use that energy you must replenish it, with food.. normally by eating proteins and carbs. No working out=no energy used=less food(energy) intake....starting to understand?
after the month of this workout plan/ and diet i will then spend a week replenishing my body with whole grains, and regular calorie intake,...then start the diet over for another month....this process will be repeated until(and if) the desired results come. sort of like a month long cleanse.

so i will be updating everyone on this diet, for the next month, and we'll see where it takes me.
.....hopefully back to NY

SOOOO this means no pilates, or yoga..... i also shouldnt be hooping (hoop-dancing) as much. Or be walking as much as normal. I guess this mean more focus on the diet, and less stress on missed workouts
I just cant stop thinking about new york city, i NEED to get back there. all of the different people, theres so much to learn!! These daydreams of NY are whats gonna keep me focused for the next month.

my mother agents are phenomenal, they always know what to say to get you back on your feet

Success doesn't come on our own terms and its never along the safe and easy road.


a glimpse:
mi amigo est george

No comments:

Post a Comment