Thursday, June 17, 2010

SPOTLIGHT: Hoopin'

New Hobby, New exercise=Hoop dancin
Celebs are falling in love with it, and music lovers across the country are obsessed




















Summertime means Music festivals to me, and my festy-going crew
Music festivals hold many magical wonders. The hoopers being one of them














There are many hoopers who have made a career out of making and distributing hoops. Once dicovering my new hobby, i taught myself how to DIY the hoop's. Very easy, and VERY inexpensive.



















After my first festival of the summer, i decided i NEED an LED hoop real bad
I am LED-CRAZYYY
They normally run about $100, but i found an awesome link with a step-by-step page of detailed instructions.
The LED kit is only $36!!!
I gotta make one!!!
I'll keep you posted on my trials

check it out!



















Set the mood

No comments:

Post a Comment