Sunday, August 1, 2010

happy birthday mr.garcia

DARIA WERBOWY

BAMBI-NORTHWOOD BLYTH

ERIN WASSON

JACQUELYN JABLONSKI

Happy birthday big guy, thanks for all the bomb-ass music!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, i will get back to business

Im on day 5 of the Arbonne 7-day detox cleanse, and its going pretty well
in addition to the 32-ounces of detox drink daily,
ive also been mainly consuming fruits and veggies when i feel the need.
i finally notice a difference in my body!
i can see clearly now, how this all may work out

getting my body to where it needs to be, finally seems tangible, which was much needed!!!

the other day i was asked if,
i have thought about this escapade not working out...
of course i have, everyday in fact
if i don't keep that little thought of failure in my head,
i would be devastated if i didn't reach my goal, a complete looney-mess
i cant be naive
but if i give it my all, and 100% commitment
there will be no regrets, no what-if's
& if i don't reach my goal hip-measurement, it won't be failure... just impossible
do you know how scary it is to put all you got into something that may not even work?
something that is currently make-believe?
i feel as if all my eggs are in this one basket, and it is terrifying...
but theres no way i could commit to losing this inch, if i wasn't 100% focused on this diet
and its gonna be so worth it

wish me luck on the last two days of the detox!

No comments:

Post a Comment