Friday, July 23, 2010

note to self, leg extension




miss karlie is a wonderful girl for me to take note of,
every photograph is so graceful,
i try to learn something from every picture i look at
ESPECIALLY
when it comes to body movement,
with my lack of experience in the dance department,
theres so much to learn

i.e.
Notice her leg,
long, and straight

Notice my leg
not-so long, and straight
this simple leg extension makes ALL the difference in the movement of the photograph


i recall this shot, it was quite the challenge for me,
getting that strong, straight leg in the shot was the goal
but focusing on not wiping out kept me plenty busy
unfortunately, that straight leg was not as easy to achieve on roller-blades
but it would've been so badass

its all a learning process
i'll get it next time!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote about the leg extension It is so true! That is a good advice. The most beautiful legs I've seen in a model are Kasia Struss' legs. Look a picture and then tell me.
    Thank u for commenting our blog.

    P/D: The clogs you asked about are from Miu Miu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but the problem now is that UTAH TALKS.
    And they talk FLYGM and they talk WANQQ with TEA PARTY!
    So, you can only " do" so many dogs before EF and FF and OFFEESSE get
    " tipped".
    And Jeb Bush with Bill Clinton have made " honors".
    Something " to do" with COHMATO.

    ReplyDelete