Wednesday, July 7, 2010

dietdiet

Jan 2010>Apr 2010>May 2010>June 2010

So just a refresher, the diet i'm currently on, is my attempt at loosing muscle in my legs that was built up during the high school soccer season's. Vegan-low-carb-ish type of diet. I am suppose to be on this limited diet for a month without working out. at the end of the month i'm suppose to spend the week increasing my caloric intake, and getting the proper amounts of protein.

I've been on this diet since June 7, meaning my week of regular diet is almost here (July 7th-July 14th)

I started this blog to help throughout my endeavor. This endeavor including my diet, exercise, and all things i do to help build my book/modeling experience.

Considering the past weekend was the fourth of july, i will be completely honest in saying i fucked up. i wasn't quite as strict with my diet as i hoped/planned. who would've thought being surrounded by BBQ and kegs would be hard???? HA

i figured by posting about my taboo-ways, would be a gentle reminder to not let history repeat itself, considering after my week of rest from the diet, i have to start it all over again for another month. here we go!!!!

Anywho, it's a new week, and i'm back on track towards success


i NEED to stay focused

No comments:

Post a Comment