Monday, July 12, 2010

can i offer you some biscuits?

Attilio hooked me up after our shoot yesterday!
he noticed the bracelet from Macro Sun that i had posted in my blog, he hooked it up
mucho gracias :):)
i also got my favorite vintage shirt out of the bunch
(including jimmi hendrix, lynard syknard, and the doors vintage tee's)
we shot 11 or 12 looks, in look-book style
(simple poses, plain backdrop, to easily represent the designers clothes)
all in Jill Tomandi's leather goods,
and select tops by all saints, free people, and a friend of the designer
(which were FABULOUS)
i got to stomp around in badass leather pants, and
the big ole' motorcycle boots im in love with. fun fun fun!

now im heading to chi-town, then off to Camp Bisco
see you next monday!!!!

P.S.
watched a wonderful 1970's style, comedy spoof called 'Black Dynamite'
might i recommend it? its a hoot and a halfit satified my new-found craving of 'Soul Train' for the day
i'll be practicing my moves all week, with my new LED hoop.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment